Thursday, March 26, 2015

Lazy

I spotted these chairs lounging this bush one Saturday night. I went back the following Sunday morning and rattled off a few snaps then cruised off looking for more potential pics. I passed this same bush a mere 15 minutes later and the chairs had vacated the scene. I've seen these same sort of lazy fellows hanging around street corners before. Normally they outstay there welcome after a week or two. I have two theories as to there abrupt disappearance: they were reclaimed by their owners in a fit of guilt or remorse, or someone from the local council depot, that is situated directly behind them, spied me taking the pics and had them hauled off in case I was from the local tabloid about to expose them in some trivial cliched headline designed to outrage radio talkback listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment